- Nathan Briley is a California-licensed attorney. If you are interested in contacting me, please see the "About" page.
- Spent the weekend reading up on the 10 propositions I get to vote on. Fun times. 1 year ago
- “I ain’t stoppin for nobody. I got work to do and I'm gonna do it.” new King Thomas Robinson 1 year ago
- Tweet ad campaign banned because it wasn't clearly identifiable as advertising ow.ly/bI3uf 1 year ago
- TheOatmeal lawsuit gets even crazier. Atty for opp. side files suit personally against The Oatmeal claiming cyberbullying... 1 year ago
- The DREAM Act as an executive order, it may happen today ow.ly/bBKnW 1 year ago
Category Archives: Economics
When to sue is a sensitive topic. There are definitely a large group of people who think there is too much litigation. However, there are some who think there is too little litigation. I was reminded of a debate while … Continue reading